Monday, April 4, 2016

,

Slackine for Sensory Input!!


I have been reading about slacklines and they seemed pretty cool. 

Then I thought about using one for sensory processing....HHMMMMMM...

After some research, I discovered that slacklines ARE excellent for sensory seekers. They are also, obviously, great for practicing balance. Having good balance helps with EVERYTHING! 
Balance is important for sports, dance, bike riding and in turn is great for confidence!

When I had an opportunity to test and review the new slackline by Trailblaze, it was a no brainer!!!

This kit comes with everything you need to get set up quickly! It even has the wraps to protect your trees and a storage bag.

You can order yours on Amazon, of course!!

Check out this short video of my boys the first da with the slackline. This sucker had only been off of the UPS truck for MAYBE 30 minutes!!

#trailblazeslackline

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment