Thursday, April 7, 2016

, ,

How to Make A Freaky Foldable Egg and BLOW your Friends Minds!!!

You might be wondering, Why is she so obsessed with egg projects?
I'm glad you asked! LOL With chickens and ducks around, we have a TON of eggs - more than we can POSSIBLY consume. So, I have to get creative!

On to the experiment!

This is a really easy one!

You'll need:

  • 2 eggs
  • a container
  • a needle or skewer to poke holes in the egg
  • vinegar

Poke a hole in the top and bottom of the egg - CAREFULLY!

Now, pucker up and BLOW!! LOL SO, gross! I wanted to take a picture of this step, but Liam wouldn't do it. He made me and he LAUGHED. I think he also screamed, "GROSS" and even gagged while I was doing it. That was super helpful since it made me gag, which made him laugh MORE!




Once your egg is empty, rinse it out. I don't know if that's necessary, but I felt compelled to do it anyway. 
Now put that lil' guy in a glass and pour in the vinegar. As the egg is filling up with the vinegar it starts to bubble, Liam thought THAT was amazing! He kept yelling, "Look at it, Look at the bubbles!" I should have dropped my mic and walked away announcing that was the end of the experiment! It was successful! We had made an egg blow bubbles! WOO HOO or us!

Your egg will want to float to the top. Place a regular egg on top to hold it down. This is SUPPOSE to take 24 hours.....It has been a little over that for us and the egg has changed a bit, but the shell is still, well, shelly. SO, I think it is going to work, but I can't say for sure, YET...

Well, it worked!!! and I must say it was pretty cool!




The other egg that was holding down the egg shell, became a bouncy egg. They were pretty into it too, until it burst open...not so much fun for anyone at that point...




 


0 comments:

Post a Comment