Saturday, March 19, 2016

About Me



I am a mom, an organizer, a short order cook and painter. Oh, and in my mind I'm a master builder (both with real tools and wood and with legos). Luckily for me, I have an amazing husband who happens to also be my bestie to share all of my nutty goodness.
I can obsess, hover, and overall freakout! - SO!

I obsess on random things at random times. Maybe on a new building project or recipes for my breadmaker. Whatever it is, at that particular moment, I'm all in! On a side note,
I am REALLY obsessed with my vacuum. I will definitely have to share more on that later!

If you're a mom, your world is 
C-R-A-Z-Y!

As a mom, between sports, school, cub scouts AND keeping up with it all. Do you know they actually expect to have clean clothes EVERYDAY!?!

Come back often because you will soon realize that we all have crazy in us and around us, lets embrace it. Life is WAY more fun that way!

So, ALL ABOARD, the train into Crazy-Ville leaves only once a day. I hope you will join me on my journey. I do plan on a stop into Crazytown, I've heard its nice there this time of year. I just may run for Mayor!



0 comments:

Post a Comment