Friday, April 22, 2016

Is Your Microfiber Couch Clean?



Do you think your couch is clean? oh, yeah? Well, good for you! I knew mine had spots, after all, my kids eat on the couch ALL THE TIME!! So, of course it's got some spots, right?

OKAY, lets get real. By "get real" I mean DISGUSTING!



Here is my before and after of my couch...now, I am not a neat freak, but my God, this is just, EWW, right? DON'T answer that! Please don't judge me...you already are, aren't you? 

Okay, well while we are on this slippery slope, lets get even grosser...Brace yourself, you have been warned..

THIS is the WHITE towel AFTER one..ONE cushion! OMG!!! Let me please beg of you to NOT pass judgement until you give YOUR couch a wipe.

I clean my couch, OFTEN with a spot cleaner, carpet cleaner machine. I truly did NOT expect this. 

I am ashamed and mortified. I ask you again to not judge....

Wanna try it yourself? Its SO easy!!

You'll Need:


  • Spray bottle
  • Peroxide
  • Dish soap
  • Warm water
  • WHITE towel - be brave and go for it!!
Now, spray the crap out of that nasty couch of yours!
Next, go do something else for 10 or 15 minutes.

Then, get that handy dandy WHITE towel and rub that couch like its a scratch ticket!

AND then...try not to gag when you see the towel. 

Just look at your results and hear the choir of angels singing...



New Personalized Board Book at ISeeMe!


0 comments:

Post a Comment