Saturday, April 2, 2016

, ,

Boys Blowing Blue Bubbles!

As a kid, the Dr. Seuss B book was my FAVORITE!! 
I still know it...I can still see the pictures from the book...
Big brown bear, blue bull, beautiful baboon, blowing bubbles, biking backwards, bump black bugs banana boxes and billy bunnies breadbaskets.
..Okay, I'm stuck. 
But, you get the point, right?


So, my boys blowing bubbles made me happy. It also made them happy. They love doing anything bubble related, who doesn't, right? 

We made 3 different bubble blowers!

 They were all really easy and you can make them all at home.


The first was just a handful of straws rubber-banded together. It was neat and made tons of little bubbles. The boys liked trying to stack them on top of each other and make a giant bubble wall.







The second, was a toilet paper holder with a sock rubber-banded to the end. The result was a long snakelike bubble.



The last and definitely Logan's favorite, was just a funnel with a straw attached.

"See it JIGGLE!!"
trying to catch the bubble
with a sock on his hand.




He blew bubbles LONG after Liam had lost interest.


That was when things got colorful. We added a bit of blue watercolor paint. It didn't make a HUGE difference but it was noticeable. Logan wanted to see how big he could make his bubbles.








This would normally be an outside kinda thing, BUT let me tell ya, my table has NEVER been cleaner! This may become a regular thing!







0 comments:

Post a Comment