Saturday, April 9, 2016

, ,

H - Experimenting with Heat



My kids love balloons, who doesn't, right?  They also love to pop them, its a boy thing! But, is there a way to fireproof a balloon?



I decided to ask my boys, what would happen if you put a balloon over a candle? They said it would catch on fire and then pop. So, we tried it...

They were SORT OF right...





Discovery Toys - Vertical Banner


Next, What would happen if the balloon had water in it? Would that change the outcome? They both said it would not. The balloon would still pop the same.

Lets See...




This was a surprise to both of them. Now, this really got them thinking. It was a great success! If I can make them think and questions the world around them, then I have accomplished something big!



0 comments:

Post a Comment