Thursday, April 7, 2016

,

How I managed to fit DOUBLE the clothes in the Boy's Dressers!!


Spa and Wellness Gift Card
So with Spring comes Spring cleaning, right? RIGHT?

So, I embrace it and decide to TRY to organize the boys' dressers. Not an easy task. This means taking out the things that are too small, labeling and packing them away. Finding the new hand-me-downs and washing and folding them.

UGH frustration - time consuming! Once its time to actually put the clothes away, the wind has COMPLETELY left my sails! I forged on! I knew if I didn't complete this today, I would NOT revisit it tomorrow!


I initially had my doubts about this technique, but the toss it in and throw it around technique that we had been so fond of was not doing us any favors.

I folded all of the t-shirts with the typical t-shirt fold that you see in stores. If you don't know it view the steps here http://www.instructables.com/id/Fast-way-to-fold-a-T-shirt/

Next, I sort of stood the shirts up in the drawer.

Check out this work of art!


There are FOUR rows of tshirts!!


BONUS - I can see what shirt before I pick it!  Before I had to flip and flop everything and it was impossible to keep anything folded.

I haven't found any super terrific way to organize their shorts or pants....but stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment