Sunday, August 14, 2016

The BEST Garden Shears!


This is an outstanding pair of pruning shears.

The blades of these pruners are made of high tempered carbon steel titanium. It is no surprise that the blades provide a super sharp cutting edge.

I used these on my rose bushes and it was like slicing soft butter! 

The handles fit perfectly in your hand. The anti slip cushioned handle grips make cutting even easier.

I can't put the pruners to the test with branches right now. I have a couple of small trees that I am looking forward to trimming in the fall. They are suppose to be able to handle cutting up to a 1 inch branch. I truly believe that they will with no trouble!

The blades are designed to direct sap away from the cutting blade to disease between plants is minimized after each cut.

Check it out on Amazon by clicking the link HERE.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my UNBIASED and HONEST review.

 photo signature.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment