Thursday, March 17, 2016

,

We've been had by a Leprechaun, AGAIN!!!

Each year my boys and I attempt to catch a leprechaun.

We have yet to catch that tricky bugger!

We've been saving boxes and discussing our contraption for weeks!

We decided to create a trap that would lore him up two flights of golden ladders. At the top he would find a gold coin. What Leprechaun could resist? We had cut out the floor so that he would fall into the trap. We covered the hole out of a rug that we fashioned out of ribbons. The coin was placed on top of the "rug".

We also placed a very welcoming sign... I mean REALLY what had we missed?

We were sure that this year the trap would work!

 

  
When we check our trap this morning....that little trickster had busted out the back of our box! We had forgotten to tape it closed! UGH!!!

Okay, truth be told, totally my fault! I had put glue on the folds of the box (what was I thinking!) Logan told me that I needed to tape it. I said I would. I forgot.


That little comedian even left us a note....

AND to add insult to injury....our milk had a special Leprechaun love...

NOW we plan for next year.....sticking Leprechaun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment