Thursday, March 31, 2016

A to Z Challenge

I have decided on a topic for my A to Z challenge, nothing like waiting until the last minute this thing starts tomorrow!!


I plan to do a science experiment with my boys each day. I will explain each experiment, give you a list of supplies, have pictures and give you some helpful tips to accomplish each one with your kiddos.

This will be a challenge, both the doing and the writing. My boys can be all in to something one second and literally the next second on the floor bored out of their minds.

So, together we will attempt to accomplish this challenge.

If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

In the mean time, I am off to attempt experiment numero uno letter A, Acid. We will attempt to light an LED bulb using acid from a lemon.

More to come tomorrow - day one of the A to Z challenge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment