Thursday, September 8, 2016

,

Have you Tried Luvs Diapers? Get your $2 coupon here!

Every parent wants only the best for their kiddos, right from the start! Sometimes getting "the best" can be painful on the wallet. Luckily, when it comes to diapers, that isn't the case! 

Luvs have ultra-leakage protection and a money-back guarantee! Luvs Ultra Leakguards with NightLock Plus provide high-quality features babies need for less!

With our first son we were completely clueless, to be honest I had never even changed a diaper before him! Don't judge me!! 

We tried every diaper available. We soon discovered that not all diapers are created equally! Most couldn't handle the demands of overnight duty (pun intended). By morning, his jammies would be soaked.

The only diaper that consistently kept him dry was Luvs!


Fast forward eight years to our second son. We had forgotten all that we had learned with our first. It HAD been 8 years! We made all of those same rookie mistakes. All except one! I remembered the diaper drama, I remembered the wet jammies. I did not plan to repeat that mistake. 

We started with Luvs and stayed with Luvs.

Three years later, our third son was born. Things were a little fresher in my memory. Since my middle son had only been out of diapers for a year, we went back to Luvs, we knew we could trust them!

Luvs has only gotten better! Now they feature Super Absorbent Leakguards and NightLock Plus! Whats that mean? It means that Luvs has the largest absorbency area ever AND absorb even more than regular Luvs!

Don't get me wrong, I'm a couponer, I search for deals whenever I can get them. So we did stray from Luvs a few times if a sale or coupon meant I'd save more. But I wasn't saving a thing if I had an outfit ruined because of an explosive diaper! 

Who doesn't LOVE that Luvs has large refastenable stretch tabs? They make it easy on Mom and provide baby with a secure, snug fit time and time again.

 $2.00 offBe sure to grab this $2.00 off coupon! It can be used toward any one diaper pack at any mass, discount or grocery store that carries Luvs.

To learn more about Luvs and join their newsletter, (which will mean more coupons!) head over to their site and register.

This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions state are 100% my own.
 photo signature.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment