Monday, May 16, 2016

How to get your son to pee INSIDE the toilet.....

Only a woman living in a house of all boys can appreciate this turmoil.

Why can't they get the pee in the toilet?

Not on the wall.

Do they make special paint that will repel the urine? Both the smell and the stain?

Not on the back of the toilet.

Good grief, it is so difficult to get the pee out of those stupid hinges! Then it runs down the sides of the toilet in the back. OMG!

All of that aside, my biggest complaint is that they constantly pee ON THE SEAT!

I have given up on that put the seat down BS, that shit is a joke! These turkeys think they have such great aim that they can just leave it down. Hey, its one less thing to do!


Which is why in our house the rule is LEAVE THE SEAT UP!

I am so damn sick of sitting in someone else's pee. Not that I enjoy sitting in my own. I don't think I have ever actually sat in my own pee. Would you believe that they won't do it?! What the WHAT! I put the seat up when I'm finished in the hope that my ass will stay pissless for an entire day.


I can not remember the last time I enjoyed a full day when my ass was not covered in someone's urine at some point.

I am constantly yelling put the seat up! Or Did you wipe the seat? Only to be told yes!

An hour later I go in, plop my fat ass down and glory be, what do ya know! Another day, another wet bum!

To all of you that tell your hubby or sons to put the seat down, think of me. Remember that there are those of us that dream of a seat left up and dry. A seat waiting completely untouched by another's pee. I would much rather sit unknowingly into a cold toilet bowl of clean water because I neglected to check that the seat was down

Perhaps you could give me some tips.

1 comment:

  1. I have 4 boys so I feel for you. Leave wipes by the toilet and remind them to clean the seat. To clean the hinges, just use a spray bottle of cleaner and spray into them directing the spray into the potty.

    ReplyDelete