Tuesday, December 6, 2016

InstaNaturals Newest Daily Moisture Repair is HERE!


I have used a few products by InstaNatural and L-O-V-E the results! 

Needless to say, when I was offered the opportunity to test their newest product, Daily Moisture Repair, I was all over it! This may be strange, but, the first thing I do with any lotion is smell it. Is that weird?  It isn't an overwhelming fruity or flowery smell. I did immediately pick up on a lavender scent. I searched through the ingredients to see if I was right. (I love to be right, just sayin'.)
I was really impressed with the ingredients. This stuff is packed with natural ingredients! Like what? Well for starters, Aloe Leaf Juice, Shea Butter, Lavender, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Coconut Oil, and Sea Kelp.

All of those natural oils are there to replenish the natural moisture in our skin.

I have been using it for a few weeks. I apply it in the morning prior to my foundation. It hasn't made my foundation clumpy at all. It's absorbed so quickly into my skin that when I put on my makeup there is no effect what so ever.      
I also apply it in the evening after washing up. That hint of lavender I told you about, is perfect in the evening.

I really like the way my skin is feeling over the last few weeks. This is another great product from InstaNaturals!


 photo signature.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment